Values-based Inter-professional Practice and Education
ATBH VIII (Altogether Better Health conference), Oxford – September 6 – 9, 2016
Advance Notice and Call for Help with Reviewing
All Together Better Health V111 is coming to Oxford in September 2016 (first announcement will be in September 2015).
To ensure the conference is a great success we wish to have a wide variety of presentations that will meet the needs of the attendees to understand more fully values based interprofessional practice and education.
We will be open to receive abstracts from September 2015 with a follow up call in January 2016 and we will need a range of skilled reviewers to rate the abstracts from a range of different stakeholder perspectives to ensure we have a good selection.
Therefore, we would be very grateful if you would agree to be one of those reviewers. Your commitment would be;
- To review a maximum of 10 abstracts and these will also be reviewed by 2 other people.
- You will be supplied with a grading grid to help you with this process
- To suggest alternate reviewers if you feel an abstract is outside your area of expertise
- You will have a month to do the reviews
- We ask that if you cannot undertake this work having agreed to review it, that you let us know in a timely manner so we can reallocate the abstract
- The attendee will not know you reviewed their abstract
- You will not be asked to do any reviews before November 2015.
We would be very appreciative if you were able to help us and we look forward to hearing from you. Please reply to Elena Peleris: elena.g[email protected]
With best wishes
Dr Richard Gray (Chair) and Dr Liz Westcott (Vice Chair)
ATBH V111 Steering Group